Tuesday, September 21, 2010

a blessing in disguise!

i have been so incredibly sick the last few days and feeling very sorry for myself... until i sit here recalling the exact events that have happened... yes i was sick and that part was no good... but the amount of love and caring that was shown to me is still a bit overwhelming to me... first off a thank you to steve the father of my two sons... who selflessly took our boys extra days, catered to my every need, and called and texted ALL day long just to be sure i didnt need anything else... my family near and far who prayed without ceasing... and all my friends who helped in any way they could... i can honestly say i saw true love personified in so many ways these last few days... thank you to all who did everything you did! and i hope you all know that i will be there for you if you ever need me too!

No comments:

Post a Comment